I was nominated by Be the Best You for the One Lovely Blog Award, thank you!
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m extremely shy until I get to know someone. This could take years but I do eventually show my crazy side if someone sticks around long enough.
- I love to scrapbook, I used to do it all homemade on the ground with all of my Hobby Lobby supplies but now I use Shutterfly. My back can’t take make homemade scrapbooks anymore.
- I turned 30 this year (which explains the bad back situation ;)) I’m not one of those that dreaded 30, I actually love it and find I worry way less than I did in my 20’s and I wear less makeup. (Probably not a positive for everyone else but saves me time in the morning.)
- I was in a pretty bad car accident with my sisters when I was little. We all survived. 3 surgeries later and a permanent dent in my forehead I’m still kicking. Having bangs for the rest of my life is a small price to pay.:)
- I love me some Jesus. I love church. I’ve been going to the same church for over 6 years and just within the last 2 have really started to get involved. I think this has something to do with #1 on this list.
- I’m taller than my husband. Not by much but enough that I notice and got rid of all my heels when we first got together. Maybe I will add some height back into my life this year though. I miss my heels.
- I love love love love food, not just gourmet food, I love bags of chips for snack and candy bars for breakfast food. I try not to eat that way anymore but I sometimes finish off a bag of chips without even noticing until my hand hits the bottom of the bad. Oops!