I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Tracie at lifeoftracie. First of all, thank you so much for the nomination and sorry it took me awhile to finish. Love being able to share with and get encouragement from other bloggers. We gotta stick together!:)
Here are the rules for the new nominees which I will post at the end of this post.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
1.Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
6. Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
7. Copy the rules into your post.
Here are the 11 random facts about me and the 11 questions I was asked.
1. I have a thing for coffee. I fall asleep thinking about the cup of coffee I’m going to have in the morning. Sometimes I can’t sleep because I’m so excited about it.
2. I make lists for everything and if I don’t complete it or if I think it’s not “just right” I make it again. It’s my one OCD quality.
3. My husband says that I’m messy and he prefers a clean house more than I do.
4. I have written a book and hope to publish one day. I probably need to focus more on that.
5. I’m not a complainer, don’t care for it and just try to stay positive.
6. I used to want to be a baker but then got busy.
7. I used to have major crushes on David Duchovny and Harrison Ford when I was in middle school. Still have folders of facts and pictures of them in my attic somewhere.
8. I don’t like feet, don’t want to see them and definitely don’t want to touch them. (Except for my kiddos feet, love those feet.)
9. I am a huge daddy’s girl. HUGE! But all my sisters are too. He’s definitely someone to love!
10. I absolutely love coffee.
11. I’m 30, gotta start working on my bucket list.
11 Questions asked and answered
1. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a baby doll that had curly hair and would say I love you when i pressed her wrist.
2. If you could do ANYTHING today, what would you do? I would love to fit in my pre-baby baby baby jeans. I’m slowly on that path but would love to be there already!
3. What are you listening to? Right now- my baby crying it out in his crib:/. In the CD player – Good Morning Baby in Spanish. But I wish I was listening to Switchfoot.
4. Who is your favorite fictional character and do you have a reason or just because? I’ve got mommy brain right now, I know I have one or several but could take days to think of so I will move on.
5. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, I love the spirit of it. i love the reason for it and I love the food that’s involved.
6. Star Wars or Star Trek? Never seen either but probably Star Wars, Harrison Ford was in that right? 😉
7. Who’s your favorite James Bond? The most recent I think. It’s the only one I’ve really watched.
8. Do you have a favorite game and what is it? I love Aggravation. Grew up playing that with my family, still play when we all get together.
9.What is you least favorite word or the word that makes you cringe? Don’t have one.
10. Do you play and instrument and if so what? Clarinet in middle school but was always placed in last chair. So no I don’t play an instrument. 😉
11. Who is your favorite Youtuber or do you have one? Nope, no time for Youtube.
I want to nominate the following blogs because I really enjoy reading your posts, you are inspiring and fun to keep up with!:)
Here are your 11 new questions.
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. If you could buy anything no matter the cost, what would you buy?
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
5. Outside or inside person?
6. What is something you would love to learn to do?
7. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
8. Who is your hero?
9. What is your favorite television show?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?